<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last post was all about my passing out ceremony, and the current one that u will be reading will be all about what i have got to pamper myself from the 6months of hell training.. hehe..

Yes my 1st Sergeant pay is almost burned.

My current mode of transport around hometown, including to work... GO GREEN..
haha..












Skateboard? haha.. something random, someone gave it to me since almost of all the T's members can skate, so I don't want to be left out! haha..






Ya! I know i have already got a drumset! but this cool shit machine is just different from whatever type of drums.. there is so many preset drum sounds. sounds like a real drum. Able to record songs into a SD card, as there is a build in SD card slot. Able to line in any audio player to play this drum together with the music. Isn't it great and a perfect machine for recording. 5 stars upon 5stars given to it by Jared Koh!!!







As for life, I think I am kind of enjoying it, and almost got use to station life...
Good thing is I have already attended serveral fire calls, and even rescue calls. =)
Bad thing is I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BLOG ABOUT IT DUE TO MY NATURE OF JOB..
If you want to know more.. I will only tell you in person, and also depends on whe you are lah..hahaaa...


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.