24 weeks of intensive training and here I am a new born Rescue and Fire Specialist.
Ready to serve the country against all threats. yeah.. I have always been looking forward to this moment.
Honestly, without this people in my life, i will never gone this far....
seriously.. Journey to sergeant isn't as easy as ABC. Is more of a sweat and blood thingy.
I would like to thank Ramizah for your encouragement and support during the whole 6months of my training and listening to me grumbling to all the CD stuffs. although my plan didn't work out but still i am happy that I made it!
As well as The T's : Syahrul, Azwan, Muhaimin, Amzar, Shukri, Syazwan, Rahiman. yup.. you guys are always there when i book out, counting with me how many more weeks and how many book in. haha.. Finally its over! thanks for coming to my POC too.. I really touch and grateful. =D
Passing out ceremony was indeed a great one, despite those stupid rehearsal =X
Anyway.. Yes I am already a sergeant, a section commander. I am currently on my block leave till 06/07/2009. After which will be posted to a fire station, which will be working 1 day(24hours) and 2 days off till the day that I ORD. who knows if my passion is there I will continue? we shall see.. Alright time for some photos!!!!










Play with FIRE,