<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, May 01, 2009

Well, friday marks an end of week 16 in course since is the last working weekday. I won't be in town from 9 May to 16 May(Week 18) as will be going to Outward bound Brunei, not to have fun but to train and have some out field exposure i guess. Hope everything goes smoothly and i shall be ready for 35 field and 10 final execise from week 19 to 24. Confirm flat!

I will try my best to pull myself through although my so called "mission" might not be as effective already. But I would really like to thank this special person for being such a good motivator to me through out, if not I might not be able to remain in course. Seriously. Thankyou! I will make sure I get my sergeant rank!

Good for you if you are reading my blog, which I think you might not as this was a dead blog 2weeks back. hahaha.

Anyway this week was a totally slack week i can say. All day lecture from 8am to 5pm. But it was an endurence test man! In school you can sleep. But in an Acadamy, you won't dare to sleep. haha. Wishing and hopping for something simular for the coming week, so I can charge myself up from brunei trip. hahaha. Alright time to get some rest. Shall update the following week.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.