Yaww.. Whats up everyone!
I apologise for not updating my blog since the start of my ERS course. I am busy and lazy at times. So yeah. Anyway, I didn't expect that I could reach this far. how far? Basically I need to undergo 24 weeks/6months of training in firefighting, hazmat, medic and infact there is many many more subjects to study for and other practical as well. NOW!! This coming week will be my week 16 which means 8 more weeks to POC(Passing Out Ceremony) as a sergeant.
I am grateful to still be alive in this course as it is not as ABC. BUT now, from a person who ain't know shit about SCDF to a person who is currently able to be on duty to save life is indeed a great achievement in life.
Just as our Mission stated:
To protect and save lives and property for a safe and secure Singapore.
This sentence means lots to me, seriously. Its really between life and death.
My Rank



(Current)
Play with FIRE,