<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Thursday, January 01, 2009

So it's 2009?? Alright time really passes so fast that I have already serve ns for 4 weeks and about to complete my PTP phrase. Whats next?

New Year = New Goals + New ME!!!

As you can see it over at my wishes column all of my past year wishes has been removed. Yup I didn't hit some of it! But I hit most of it! But I brought only 1 forward to this year, which is a car license. Yeah I have spend 1.5k on it last year, I wouldn't want to give up easily man. SO here I am! Oh yeah, Added another challenging one into the list, which is me wanting to be in the ERS unit. Which is called the Emergency Rescue Specialist. I was one of the lucky ones who got selected for the interview last tuesday. Out of 40 people in the platoon only 10 was selected for the interview. So now I am waiting for the results which I will only know on coming sunday after I book in. ERS has a very tough training program for their recruit. I have got to pull through 6months of hell in this course, in order to be part of ERS. ENDURE is the word!! Good luck to me then!


Alright just a quick one about last weekend in 2008. Yup, I was referring to 27th December 2008. Had an advance 18th birthday celebration for mahmudah with ramizah. Although its just 3 of us. It was still alright. Went to vivo after we meet up at BLCS, and then window shop for about 3 hours before actual plan starts. haha. yeah. Actual plan was a surprise dinner from us to Sakura at Clementi Woods. Yummy Yummy! haha.. For more details and photos please visit both their blogs. They are stingy! I have not got those photos yet =P Actually I have not been online, so never manage to get it from them. haha.

Yesterday was New Year Eve and Countdown to 2009!!

Book out at 1200hours from camp and had lunch with 3 of my bunk mates at JP2'S B.K. Yeah.. Head home took bath and a 2 hours power nap. Bath change and out to meet up with The T's at 1900hours. Yeah The T's was all out except for Shukri, what a pity! Anyway it's Fun! Snap lots of photos too! We first went to The Central to have our dinner and then next we slowly stroll to the place where we last watch fireworks for National Day 2008. Knowing that this open field at Raffles have a super clear view of Fireworks. Yup we was at the right place man! Nice Nice Nice! =D Next Chill a little while after the fireworks as it was super crowded and we didn't wanna to become pancakes.

Took a train around 0130hours and head to Clementi station as we decided to get to West Coast Park to chill/ton over there. Decided to walk from Clementi station to WCP. Crap! It was super duper far okay? Walk and walk and walk, finally we reached Ayer Rajah Food Centre which is kind of near WCP. We saw a police car by the roadside of the hawker centre and we know something was not right. True enough about 5 to 6 more police car arrive in 10mins. Rahiman and Muhaimin decided to get some food. Guess what?? We was in a group of 7 and was standing a side waiting for the food to be back and a police officer approach us?? He asked what are we doing here? So we told him where are we from and blahblahblah. Damn! We was screen for nothing! Idiot!!! at 0230hours 010109? Kena screen at hawker centre? So innocent sia! Wait for food also wrong eh? So there is about 5 police man around us and talk to us. So we happen to know that they are actually searching for a group of people. At least those police officer talk to us nicely or else $@!#*^$(&^#a$&^$. haha. Its okay. =D

Okay nothing happen!! Collect the food, then proceed to our destination! SO near yet SO FAR!!!


OH YA!! After screening then I realise my Adidas cap was missing? SObs!!!!! I hang it at my bag and it go missing while we are on the way to WCP? Sway like shit! Forget it! Luckily it was a old cap. We Finally arrived at 0330hours. All of us was damn tired and shag already. Found a place to chill and we rot there till 0730hours and we went to climb pyramid and place those silly thingy that can make us laugh like idiots? haha. Head to Mcdonalds for our breakfast at 1000hours. Next took a direct bus to boon lay and it was Home Sweet Home TIME!! Exhausted man! Have not really sleep in yet. Shall do it in 15 minutes time! Good Day!

Happy New Year to ALL!!!! Thanks alots for the wishes for those who wish me through sms. Cheers! Huat AH!!!! =D


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.