<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hey Ladies and Gentleman!

I am proud to announce that I have been selected to be in Emergency Responds Specialist!! Yeah!! That means tough training will be oncoming for the coming 24 weeks. I really hope to pull it through the 1st 3months and I shall be alright. All the way till I got my SGT Rank and posted to station!

Some quick snapshots of me while in CDA.









Oohh MYyyyyy!!!!! Went to shop around today at Jurong Point went into this watch shop and this ranges of watch caught my attention!!!

Yes!! The Candy series watch in metalic colour and is metal type!!!

Metal Candy!!

Pure sliver metallic metal candy!
This is gonna be mine soon Seriously Chio!!
$168!!! (Expensive)



Check up the website for this range of watches:

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/watches_fw07/content/index.asp?strBrand_adidascom=heritage&strCountry_adidascom=sg&strLanguage_adidascom=en


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.