<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Sunday, December 07, 2008

The BBQ that The T's organised featuring Jared's farewell has finally come to an end.


Date: 5th December 2008
Time: 4.45pm
Venue: East Coast Park (C4 - Pit 31)

Firstly, I would like to thank the following people who have taken their precious time to attend the BBQ. Without anyone of you, it would not be as success!

The T's: Syahrul, Amzar, Muhaimin, Syazwan, Shukri, Rahiman, Azwan, Aqeel

Band Members: Insyirah, Hadinah, Alysa, Herlina, Nazrynn, Ya'qub

Band Ex-members: Mahmudah, Wei Yang, Kaarthigan, Rais, Sufi, Utha, Shabrina, Filzah, Hafizah, Sakinah,

Others: Rahman, Suhaizat, Aqil and girlfriend.

Those who did not make it don't worry. I believe we will come out with a Chalet plan soon around March 2009. If not for those ex and current band members! We can still meet in BLCB Music Camp which is March 2009 too.

Well, I decribe the BBQ as a Superb one! Very Very Touch indeed!

Thankyou The T's for the cake and cards! I will remember deeply the time we spend together, be it Lepak, Soccer, Takraw, CS-ing, Jamming, Shopping, Chalet and many more!!!
Don't worry, I believe it will still be fun without me for the time being. I assure you guys, once i settle down my life in SCDF for 3months I will be back!!!

Thankyou current band members for being present, really appriciate it and thanks alot insyirah and hadinah for the bottle of Sparkling. All the best, to the BLCB and hope you guys will help in bringing the band to a higher level! Cheers!!!


Alright practically my whole post is about thankyou! I really would like to upload those photos to show how great it was. But I have not gotten any photos yet. So people if you do have those photos send me alright? I promise I will upload them soon! =D

Anyway I have scan the card that is given to me! Enjoy!





I will like to end this post with this song entitled: I'll remember you! Yes guys! I will remember all of you! Thank you so much! I believe I will enjoy myself lots, no matter what difficulty I encounter thinking about those past I will still stay strong! =D



Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.