<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Saturday, November 08, 2008

To whom it may concern,

Jared received his enlistment letter and unit of posting!!!!!

Oh yeah! NOTE HERE!!! 9th December 2008

*****Singapore Civil Defence Force*****

So yeah at long last, finally i can put myself at ease! Cool! Andddddd it is like so near!!!! Jalan Bahar!!! woohooo 1 short bus journey and I will reach! I Don't need to worry about long journey to camp! Yippy!!

Okok.. Basically today was the passing out parade of my dearest junior for their 34th NCO Camp. We head down in big group to support them. Yeah. You guys still did us proud. After the the POP we then head to Far East for dinner at LJS. Then we took a train home as majority looks tired and some of them still have upcoming O level papers.

Check out the new setup i have got for my drumset! Just bought in last wednesday! Sport whats new! haha

Look here:


Anyway I added a Timbale and a cow bell to it. Shifted the position of the cymbal and next Double paddle here I come!!!!!!!!!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.