<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just change the top portion of my blogskin. Happen to find a nice drum photo there. So yeah.

Alright, 21 days left! I really gonna enjoy to the fullest! (: Well.. well.. well.. It Seems to me that lots of things is not complete yet. Hope that everything can just move on smoothly,and I kind of look forward to the 2 BBQ. One is OUR very own The T's Bbq! The other is my ex ITE classmate's birthday. all my classmates is invited, so I think that shall be a big gathering for us before my NS days.

Yesterday, went out with Eugene and Jaspers to Far East! Well.. Both of them is already a private, and I have not enlist yet? Okay. basically I bought another cap, and thats all. haha.. Really going broke. Got to save for Car practical, Bbq, and some money for book out of camp use.

Basically just slack around today. As sunday is a off day for the T's. So met up with Syazwan, Shukri, Amzar, Muhaimin and Azwan. Lepak lepak and then fix my bike and all types of crap. thanks dudes for the offering hands. Dearest technician Amzar Hazwan aka Am Am aka Am*k. hehe. Amzar! Peace~

AND I love my blog song! If i am not wrong the title is translate as Can't bear to let go! Something like that, Pardon me for my sucky chinese language. I think my english sucks too! Aww.. Enjoy the song! It kind of best describe my recent feelings.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.