<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alright, I shall start off with a very sad news, and after typing it out here. I don't wish to explain or hear anyone asking about my driving. Okay yes 18 November 2008, Jared failed his 2nd Traffic Police Test. Remarks, no immediate failure points is given. Got to get below 20 points to pass yet I score a 36 points to fail. Got too many little small mistakes points deducted like 2 points etc. added up to 36. Tester comment was I keep on not check my mirror and blink spot whereas I think I did sufficient check. I didn't even cause any vehicle to stop or slow down because of me, I am driving so smoothly! Anyway. a little profile of this tester. He is one of the strict tester in the driving centre. What to do? Who to blame? Blame myself and my luck then.

Next booking of Test? I don't even want to think about it, I have the nation to serve, and will be super busy I guess. The current month available for booking is on Feb 2009? So I believe it won't be mine this year. Look on the right under my Wish column? I guess I can't get it this year already. 2009 then. Sigh.


OKAY Enough of the CRAP TP thingy. I won't die without a license. So basically just went home to sleep after the whole process. Well... Since I am at home So I have nothing else to update for today. I will be heading to band in the morning I guess. So shall be turning early to bed.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.