Saturday, October 11, 2008
Jared thinks that he should update now, well..
I am a lost sheep that does not treasure my previous shepherd's
care & concern. After much loitering, I begin to realise you are
the still the best shepherd I have ever met. Now you have already
have other sheep to take care of I shall not be selfish and. I shall
keep loitering around and around......
Back to some recently past events...
Thursday, went to jalan raya with "band peeps" " " = majority of them are from band. Its fun, but kind of awarkard to me in the begining as I am the only chinese. Welll, since the T's is all
down for it, so do I. =D Alrite, manage to get some photos from them to post. Enjoy!!

The BIG Family!! Can you sport me?
Taken at Muhain's place.

The T's, a pity that Nur Azwan
is not in the picture.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some random pictures taken while the T's
on action @ skate park and car park

Amzar be careful!

Syahrul looking serious there.

Did he make it up there?

Parking the decks in the car park.

Sideview of parking..

Topview of parking...

Make a guess? Whose shoes? whose deck?

Another one here..

Lastly the skaters!!
Play with FIRE,