<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Monday, October 13, 2008

Well well well. Jared is disappointed! :(

You are GONE! It's okay! You shall be mine one fine day, I swear I will get you by this year!! Rarrr! Maybe is we just need sometimes yeah. I am going to work doubly hard in order to get YOU!

Today can be labeled as a super sway day for me. Not going to elaborate, due to some self esteem thingy in me?? Sorry, its not that I don't want to share with you guys. Understand k?

I wasn't in a good mood though.. So decided to meet up The T's, and we went rounding at night. Cool! Shall plan for a big one very soon!


Alrite, yesterday was sunday, by right should be going to church but I did not. Well I have to keep my promise to amzar yeah? hahaha.. Yup, we went for Zakiah's open house which is located at hougang. Well we were kind of shy when we first step into her house. But you know lar huh? Who is MOST malu malu one lar huh? yeah its him! haha. So we ate some stuff in there? Oh ya guess what? Amzar is strong man! He broke a disposable spoon cause of the chicken wing??? hahahaha! Malu sey AM! Broke it in front of the person who invite u to her house? haha. Nevermind. its okay. I shall upload that photo. hehehe!


50:50?? I mean half Red Vines, half Frenchiphone!

Omg! I look so ugly! Syahrul did not
take this photo properly =P

Why is Amzar so far??? Then close eyes??

Amzar is posing.. Hands on hips. =X

Taken at Zakiah's place..

hehehe... the broken spoon that
I am talking about.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.