<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, October 24, 2008

Alright! I just can't be bothered to plan anymore. I took initiative to plan for something and yet?? My reply from you guys? is Don't know? Anything la? Then I shall just fuck off man! Do you think is easy for me to plan for something? making phone calls to book? SO I have to see your face and attitude is it? It just fucking pissed me off man.. IF whoever happens to read this and yet not happy, come and talk right to my face I shall tell u why.

Okay, maybe that's the end of my journey for The T's. As for 5 Dec 08, I swear I am not going to plan. Or maybe I should say I am not for it. Who likes to plan may proceed, I will give u the receipt. Guys! My days as a civilian is not much.. Can be easily counted! 45 days!

Life is just so unfair, I just found out that she have gone back to him while I am typing this post. So I think I am a idiot. I know you wont read my blog. But... Anyway you are with him for 3 years yet know me for? less than a year? hahaha?? Thats so obvious, as what you say, everybody deserve a 2nd chance. So do last long with him okay? I am just so silly, knowing that you won't read but I still type so much. Well, my blog my say.

Conclusion

I think I shall disappear and enjoy my life huh? No Band, No Lepak, No Jam, Only pure working and some other things which I wont want to mention. Well, this is not a threat or a challenge, just that maybe everything has a starts must have an end. So that's the end..

My blog will be officially dead. I won't update, I don't bother, I don't care! Unless there is miracles, which is very unlikely going to happen.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.