<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Well, It was syahrul's birthday today..
Not much time spend on celebrating
but I am sure we will have the post
celebration on Saturday cum National
Day celebration with T's over at City Hall
area. So looking forward to it!

Today band practice was average. Well, I think we have enough of those punishments and talking nicely to the excos, it's time for them to reflect and get aware of the path or roles set for them. Well, its also time for me to fade of from BLCB. I won't want to but I think its time for me to get serious to save some money for my future! Rather than slacking and not doing anything feeling. I will feel very uneasy. haha.. SO just hope that the band will have a great change in terms of music and attitude. I will see you guys soon. I won't know when. Unless the band comes out with saturday practice. A bit cant bear lar huh, at least today I am there to see you all the last time. Good luck in the big change project!

As for me, I will be fully committing to my new working place. Which is... CHANGI AIRPORT Terminal 2. Will be selling the same old stuff, which is Ipod speakers and Headphones in the Duty Free area. Its cool in there.. Lots of stores I could say. =D I need a little time to get use to the travelling journey, despite I am already use to taking the train to the east side. haha.

So my main commitment now is Working and Car Practical. Weekends will be alternate saturday for Alumni band and sunday for Church.

Most probably will be working till Novemember! =D As need to save for the Band Trip! Hope to join you guys ya! Lets hope enlisment date will be december! hahaha!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.