Puzzled Puzzled!
Well, yesterday was National Day. The T's outing was successful despite its drizzling and lots of detours for us. We manage to overcome all the obstacles and settle ourselves at a big field around Raffles area. Fireworks was awesome, enjoy it lots. After the show we took a bus to Vivo and head to Seah Im market for our dinner. Well. miss the food there man! Too bad the ayam penyet stall is close. Went to Vivo's rooftop to chill while waiting for Azwan as his coming back from work.
Next we continue our plan which is tawning over at West Coast Park. Frechiphone feat. Aiman.
in another words the rest head home while Syahrul, Muhaimin, Azwan, Rahiman and I overnight.
So ya we took bus 30 outside Vivo and head there. I only know we sing alot, and make lots of crap song. hahaha...Next was climbing the pramid and see-saw. haha. funny lar. Muhaimin told us it was his 1st time going all the way to the top of pramid. funny lar. He scared! hahaha. Around 5am we went to mcd for breakfast. cool! While on the way home I came out with a dance move. wakakkaka. which the rest also follow what I do when we are on the way home. So stupid la, that time all of us was like half dead and not enough sleep liao. So crazy2 de. anyway. its fun =D
Play with FIRE,