<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally finish that big event, so will have slightly more time to slack a little until the 1st week of august. As I will be starting a new job on 4th August, with my previous employer selling speakers and headphones at Changi Airport T3. Well, is kind of far as I have to travel through and flow, but I guess is a good offer given to me. I only need to work monday to fridays from 12pm to 9pm.

Yesterday went to watch SP Band Concert with 12 other band peeps. Cool! The SP Band is growing man! So huge. 106 members? Their running notes was super clear man! Worth my 6bucks. lolx After concert we decided to head to IMM for dinner at Bagus. Yummy yum. Ate chicken chop with rice. Sedap!!!! Kind of chill a little over at the over roof on the 3rd story. After that was Home sweet home for some of them we then walk to the bus stop near interchange to take 99 back. Syahrul, Muhaimin, Wei Yang and I went to get some drinks at 7-11 as I was F-risty. Fu*king Thirsty. =X Chill till around 11.30pm then took a bus home. that was the time that i realise that imy.

Today woke up around 1pm =D ate my super "early" breakfast then went online awhile. Next was driving. The instructor told me it was 2.30pm the day before. then i reached at 2.20pm, waited till 2.35pm no sigh of him. decided to give him a call. he say is actually 3.30pm. Wth. waste my time. So went to eat my lunch at Gombak MRT and kill some time before driving lesson at 3.30pm. Lolx. Today driving abit scary lar. havent been driving for a week plus. But i am pro mah. so get use it very fast. haha. Weird! Today keep driving ard, Bukit Batok, Gombak, CCK, and Teck Whye. Drove around Teck Whye very long. lolx. ESPECIALLY bukit pajang gov high and PJC there! weird instructor. But nvm lar. Can wash eyes abit. LOLx luckily never meet accident. wakakkaka. Was looking for familliar faces from PJC. so can bang them. wakakakka
Evil me. muahahaha. After driving at 5pm I went to JP buy my dinner then come home lor. What else can I do? lolx.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.