<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Sunday, July 06, 2008

Consider that I reach home at 3.30am this morinng and slept around 4am plus. I kind of wake up a bit earlier, meet up with my uncle at Jurong East and we went to pick my aunty. He drove us to Old airport road hawker for lunch.

Eeeee. Sucks. I know I should count myself fortunate as I have something to eat. But it sucks big time. Okay then we headed to Airport to collect some of his stuff. Next was to Sim Lim Square to survey on laptops as he intend to get one. hmmm.. so tempting, kind of cheaper then the current one i am using. argh! Maybe next year. :D

Left Sim Lim around 5.30pm and he drove me to street soccer court.

Argh! As a result of playing bare footed, I have blisters all over my both foot. I think I also twisted my left foot. I just can't walk properly. Help! Its ok. lol. hahaha wakakkaa. Siao! I am crazy!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.