<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Thursday, July 10, 2008

Independent VS Emotional

Basically I am alone the whole day!

Driving practical from 11.30am to 1pm, took a straight train from Bukit Gombak to Orchard Station. Went to Best Denki located at Takashimaya to look for Sam as I need to collect my Mp3 Adapter from him. I just bought a Samsung Mp3 Player yesterday. Great sound! Love it. :D



After that lonely soul(me) went shopping myself, walking in and out of various Malls. Not exactly window shop as I was looking for a bag pack, a pair of new sneakers, more caps and T-shirts. But I didn't buy any. Is either the price is too "Attractive" or the designs don't interest me at all. Sigh.

Decided to have my lonely lunch over at Lucky Plaza. Ordered Chicken Cutlet with rice. $3.50, Good Deal! Its really hard to find cheap food in Orchard Road. Typical Singaporean! Kiasu Spirit!
After lunch I was looking for drinks to quench my thirst. Saw this Mc Dessert Kiosk therefore I order my favourite drink, strawberry milk shake.

Shopping journey continue...

I can't believe that I walk from Orchard Station all the way to Dhoby Ghaut Station. Went in to Hereen on the way, nothing interest me. Walk walk walk. Finally I reached Plaza Singapura. First stop was Yamaha, went to search for the Zildjian back pack that I am looking for. Too bad, out of stock. No new arrival for drum sticks too. Boring! Next was arcade!
*WARNING THE AMOUNT SPEND IN ARCADE CAN CAUSE HEART ATTACK
I spend $60 in the arcade today.

Yes I am crazy, stupid, dumb, whatever it is. I became a super EMO person when I am on the way back home! I kept blaming myself.

Why didn't I just spend the money to buy a new pair of sneakers since I always wanted one! Why didn't I just spend it on a gift for someone or whatever it is!
Why didn't I give the money to people who need it more than I do rather spending in the arcade!

Anyway its over! Here are the 2 stupid damn thing I catch at the arcade. I guess I will put them up for sale.



At night I was wondering am I being Independent or Emotional? But come to think no friends is available at that kind of timing. =D


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.