Sunday a day suppose to be in church, but eventually didn't go. So kind of sleep in late and rested at home till about 4pm, took a shower and when to meet the Syahrul and Syazwan as they are skating near near my area. I brought my bike down too. So he decided to head to the new estate around Boon Lay Sec. So we skate/cycle there. Not much time needed to reach there. They start to practice with their decks, all I just did was sit there and day dream. After awhile Tek came to look for us.
After skating we then head to BLK 815 for dinner. Ate Mee Goreng and Chinese Rojak. Food was good maybe is just that I am too hungry as I did not have my lunch for today. Next we then chill out with our psp at the park nearby. Our game session lasted quite long, I start to cycle home around 10pm went to the snack shop before heading home to buy some supper for my mum. Good boy right? So sweet! hahaha.. Okay, thats all! Good Night Readers!
Play with FIRE,