<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Saturday, June 07, 2008

It was raining cats and dogs when I was half awake. Whats in my mind was I really don't feel like getting off my bed early today, but I did drag myself out as I have to attend a camp meeting held in BLSS with Ms Haznita and my camp committee peeps. Eventually I was late and all the missed calls and messages flooded my handphone. I wasn't the only one who is late, Miss Haznita, Rais, Muhaimin, Rahiman is late too! So is all the rain fault is not our fault =D

Meeting actually starts at 10am but we started at 11am. Shall not disclose what we have discussed in the meeting. Meeting was about an hour long. The camp is gotten be interesting man! After meeting we went to Gek Poh with some of the T's to have our lunch over at KFC. Yummy! Then decided to go for an hour of lan game as all of us were bored without any plans. After gaming was kind of time to chill and slack around. I left at 4pm as I have to head to Yishun for Youth church service.

Service was great and I enjoy myself. =) Took the church bus towards Jurong East Mrt and took a train back home. Bought dinner for myself and dad eat and chat a little while with him, took my shower and blogggggggggging here. =D


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.