I am back to blog! yes! yes! yes! Its me! laziness strikes since the day I am back from camp.
okay, i shall not talk too much about the camp. the camp is great! 14 BLCB ncos have impressive performance and endure thru the whole camp. Okay your treat is on me! =D
Okay, have lots of upcoming plans to work on and and carried out.
I have decided not to find a long term job yet, due to the PC Show and Day Camp 08.
This is how busy I am:
12, 13, 14, 15 will be working for a audio company selling headphones and ipod speakers.
be there to look for me ya! venue to be confirm. I know is a huge PC Show.
21 will be a day camp for BLCB members.
Some other commitments in weekdays as to achieve some personal goals of mine.
So I will start looking for a job after 21 June, since I will be working for the four days straight I believe that amount of money will last me somehow..... hhehehe....
Okay, Just got my pay... BUT I SWEAR I wont misuse it again.. Days without money is torturous.
Thats all for the day. Stay tune for more live news.
Reported By: Jared Koh
Play with FIRE,