Today was sort of my last day of contract and work for the current company that I am working for. But they allow me to stay and help out in the office side. And now I wont be getting my pay from agency anymore. Will definitely get a higher pay then previous. Amount is undisclosed but I can say they pay pretty well. 4 digits? $xxxx.xx means at least 1k. yeah. Finally after so long I step into the four digit amount job.
Will start training on monday and will be off for a camp over at deyi secondary sch. Is actually a combine nco camp for those bands under Mrs Chee. Quite a big camp and group I will be working with the deyi ex members.
Tomorrow is my big day, I will tell you tomorrow if only i got it. If i didn't I wont tell what is it.
Good luck to me!
Play with FIRE,