Alright will update a short post today.. Went for a for a meeting over at Deyi Secondary regarding the upcoming combine band camp for the ncos of the 3 schools 4 bands. DMB, DSB, BLCB, JVCB. yeah camp dates are 27, 28, 29 May. Venue of camp will be at deyi, that means i wont be blogging those days. Back to the meeting, it started at 9.30am till 1pm. Was brief by the deyi ex members. Aizat, Utha and I will be involve in this camp. So yeah.
After my lunch with them, They head back to jurong and as for me I plan to go to church for the youth side over at Yishun but it starts at 5.30 so I decided to slack around first so I head to Plaza Singapura as I know there is a sale in Yamaha. True enough I have gotten myself 2 pairs of new sticks. Not too much this time, just $25 for 2 pair of branded sticks is kind of worth it.

Well, the drummers life.. My collections.
2 stick bags,2 drum keys and my sticks
(Love my Travis barker stick bag)