<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Saturday, May 03, 2008

Back to blogging. Didn't manage to blog the past few days due to my hectic schedule. Although I am not working this days but I am still busy outside. Thurday went out with my uncle to purchase his mobile phone and do some settings for him and stuff. Yesterday, went to SimLim Square to purchase my 1GB Ram and 160GB Portable Hard disk. Woohoo.. Now my laptop is running in 2GB Ram. Super fast as I did a reformat and backup my stuffs. I spend the whole night from 9pm till 3.30am to complete everything.

Today, Alumni attendance is not as much as I expect but honestly speaking I wonder if we can pull this through. After that was lunch at Gek Poh Mc Donald and intended to trim my hair, too bad my hairstylist wasn't around so will go back tomorrow. The 7'Ts Weiyang and Aqil join was with us too, we head to the arcade for CS after lunch. Bang3, End around 3.30pm. head to syahrul's blog and kind of chill under his void deck and some of them were busy with skateboard while some were competing in Psp game. Initially intended to go off at 4.30pm for a youth church thingy, and ended up not going as I was tired. Took dinner with syahrul at 24hours coffee shop over at centre. Head home straight as I will be out early tomorrow till night.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.