<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Thursday, May 08, 2008

Firstly, I have a very sad news which is I am selling my N95 away. Reason being is the condition of the outer of the phone is damn bad. If I am not going to sell it now, I won't fetch any higher price in months to come. If i were to change the outer casing, it will cost me a bomb. So I have already decided on what phone to get next. W960i, the sad thing is I am going to get downgraded on certain functions of the phone such as camera, N95 has 5 mega pixels, but Sony Ericsson 3.2 Mega Pixel. Sobs.. But, W960i has got a touch screen which I can poke here and there. Comes with 8gb memory. Cool. The rest are of it is okay, but sadly it doesn't comes with GPS. argh! Going to miss that function of mine! I think N95 is the only phone that is not long with me. Bought it last year in august. Not even a year its with me. Really going to miss this phone!

Have taken so much pictures and video with N95. really love the quality of those photos. argh! Anyway, now with W960i I will be going for sound. I hope it really delivers good sounds into my ear as it is accompanied with my Headset. hehe..

I have really too much complains and doubts on nokia phone already. every phone in my hand will at least visit the service center twice. Now I am going Sony Ericsson a chance. Good Luck!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.