<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yeah! Its labour day! Which means it is a holiday! woohooo.. 1st thing to announce is I am officially off contract. haha. Finally after 2 weeks of hell in the warehouse I am back to myself. =)

Basically today, I went out with my uncle and aunty to shop around in town. He bought a new phone with the help of me. HTC TyTN 2 is indeed a good phone. May consider getting one. super expensive. Its ok, I want to save my money!!! After getting his phone at Raffles Place, we drove to beach road to eat Ayam Penyet. lolx. Next was to Wheelock to service his old handphone at the nokia care. Next head to Habourfront to collect his free laser printer as it was FOC since he got that phone. Cool..

Next he drove me home and came up to my place and I teach him how to use the phone. haha his a noob. oops. Next I rush out to meet her! Was super late I took a cab down and meet her outside NS HomeTeam at Bukit Batok. Pass her some stuff then she is off to meet someone. Actually I intend to top up my account at the driving centre located just right next to HomeTeam, but unfortunately its close and waste my time walking there. Should have taken the same bus as her. Damn.. Nevermind I have got other time. Went back to hometown (Jurong West) meet up the rest but Am, Shuk and Aiman dah nak balik. So snorerul and I head to central as he accompany me for my dinner at KFC. Chatted slightly while waiting for my bus.

Tomorrow will be another long day for me.. hmmm.. Good Night. I am missing you badly girl!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.