<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay.. The good news today is you will know what kind of test am I taking. Yup I have actually passed my Final Theory Test, which means I am able to drive on the road with a qualified driving instructor beside me. Well is my 1st time taking it and I passed it I am really glad as I really didn't study much and way before. Today 12.20pm was my practice test slot, I flunk it. Lolx. I am only allow to get a maximum of 5 questions wrong out of 50 but i think I got 13+ wrong I guess. Was thinking that I will be dead. So I took out my determination to study all the way after the trial end till my real test which is at 3.15pm. Yeah none stop going through those question. I did it! Wooohooo. Then queue up to pay and get my PDL (Provisional Driving Licence). Took a cab back to Boon Lay Sec for their band practice and brief the nco for camp.

After practice, head to Pioneer Mall as usual for our dinner. Discuss a little about band. Sigh! I overheard that Mrs chee our band conductress might be leaving the band when her contract ends this year. We really hope that the band pass thru all this obstacles and shine like before. Well, will be going to boon lay again tomorrow at 8am to 10am to see the NCO for their marching with taken by the rest of the alumni. Next will be final NCO camp meeting in deyi at 2pm.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.