Hmmm.. By right there isn't much plan for me in the day. Eventually make plans as boredom strikes. Jaspers asked me out for lunch and I ask him for bowling. So we intended to meet up at Taman Jurong Super Bowl =) Went for bowling at around 3pm and ate late lunch over at the coffee shop located near sheng shiong. Next we head to his house to kind of slack a little as my evening plans wasn't that early. Was on his computer, did nothing much. left his place almost 7pm. Took a cab home as I am with my bowling ball, and it was peak hour I can't possible board a full bus with that bag. So got home and change, went out around 7.45pm and took 187 to BBDC. Top-up my account and book trial test before my FTT. I am just hopping that everything goes smoothly.
Next took 188 outside BBDC for 5 bus stop and alight to switch to service 300 to meet her around her house to take my stuff back from her. She then walk me to the 172 bus stop and send me off. She look so sweet today.. argh... Just hope that she could do well in her mye and achieve the results she aiming for.
Play with FIRE,