After more than a week rest i started a new job as a Admin person in this Phillip's warehouse located near benoi sector(close to tuas). Basically today I did nothing I sat there the whole day and get paid. haha. Hope there will be some changes tomorrow or I will be bored to death. Argh! The working environment is okay everyone is friendly. If I could I hope I can stay here for long. Pay wise is definitely better than the previous. I only have to sit in a aircon room and face the computer. Working days and hours is perfect for me, Mon-Fri 8am to 5.30am. Transport provided two ways to lots of location. Boon Lay, J.E, B.B, B.G, CCK QUEENSTOWN so many. Lolx can go shopping after work. =X Boonlay bus was superb, was a big Tiong Tar bus. Just like those buses I too for BoonLay' band Syf. Various Pick-up and Drop-off point. Jp, St70+ St 91.. Shiok lar..
After alighting from JP today I went to CityChain to place an order for that watch. Paid full amount of it. Getting it in 3days time. Cool. $118 Gone.. Never mind I love it, so its okay..
Next head to Subway for my lonely dinner and home sweet home.
Don't know why got this emo feeling in me, saw a few of my ex secondary school classmates with thier gf.. Kind of envy a little. Come to think, I have already been living single life for 9months. Its time for a company I guess someone who I can share myself to and turn to.
lalalalalalalalala.. Don't ask me who she is as I really don't have one in mind. =)
Play with FIRE,