Lepak Lepak Lepak (Hang out)
For the conservatives days have been hanging out and doing nothing much with th 7-Ts
Well we each have a nick from the the animal.. haha I know thats lame but it is for the CS nickname sake. Have been with 7-Ts almost every day in the week, as none of us is working. Although its boring at time at least is better than staying at home and rot.
Oh ya, As I was saying in the previous post my Psp went to the hospital. Now is back, but is no longer the same... As i got a new one for replacement, is a different colour as well. It's Mint Green. weird colour but kind of cool.
2 more days to the Anugerah Band Auditions. Good luck my fellow friends and mates who are taking part. I will be there to watch you guys especially Red-Vines.. YOU GUYS ROCKS!
Play with FIRE,