Recently I have actually blog hopped around as I have nothing much better to do after my final exams. So it seems to me that blogging is interesting again, so I decided to blog again. Not because of someone asking me to blog. *Oops* BUT! I don't know how long will I last this time..
hahaha...
Past 3 monthsWell, In the past 3 months there is lots of happening stuff to be mention. One was I get to know her... Okay stop here. Another was I have got my self a job in Sentosa as a admission host.
Woohooo.. School life for me is over, combat life for me nearer? Lets just hope I can pass my modules. =X
YesterdayFinally I have got myself a
psp slim, it's sliver in colour. Cool. I'm loving it!
Just a gentle notice, the toys in the previous post are still available for grab. Do contact me if you are interested. Thanks
Play with FIRE,