<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, December 28, 2007

Just a little surprise to all, I am back to update my dusty blog.

Well, responds for my business for my soft toys thingy was kind of great. Cleared 6 toys already, didn't really expect for this good responds. Anyway is really going at cheap price as compared to the stores out there.

I am currently having my 3weeks vacations, will be going back to sch on 7 Jan which is the date that all ITEs intake the year ones. Wow. I am so called a year three now. =X Graduating real soon man. Army life soon, I wonder....... haha..

Oh yeah, I found a job recently for my vacation is a roadshow and that keeps me super busy for the past 1 week. Finally I can kind of slack already. haha I am actually selling speakers for Ipods and headsets earpieces. More to the gadgets to improve our audio needs.

And now.... My schedule for 28th till 31st of December is kind of fully occupied.


Oh ya.. I am selling my SJ-3 white colour headset which is less than 6months old. As I am considering to get a Audio Technica Noise Cancelling to enhance my enjoyment of music. So kind of useless if i keep it with me. Anyway there is a picture of it, in my super previous post. Bought for $57. Selling at $35 to $40. Indeed a great headset. Love the sound, but I love noise cancelling more! Contact me for more details. There is still half a year warranty so not much worries if it spoils.

Once again, Thank You to those who bought those toys and also those who drop by to have a peep. haha.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.