Well, I believe this is my very 1st post of this very new blogskin of mine. Weee~
Okay I will just talk about today, Sleep in slightly later as it was a weekend. =) Woke up 11plus am I guess and then down to bath and stuff. On my laptop, started mapling while eating my late breakfast. haha.. Maple till about 3pm, decided to follow my plan which is to clean and polish my beloved drumset. I am so busy or rather lazy that I have not clean it for months or maybe more. haha. It took me 5-6 hours to completely finish polishing. But it is worth it, as it shine like before. Biaser la, must see who polished it. Correct? =D
Ate my dinner at around 6pm plus with my dad and mum. Long time never ate together already. My dad cook Curry Chicken for us. haha.. Very delicious and was super full, took a short break and continue to polish. Not long after my aunty that stay in Tampinies came to my house and thats like once in a blue moon. haha.. Chatted with my mum while I polish my drum. Finally done at around 8.30pm and went took a quick shower and came online to blog and chat at msn.
Thats about it. I guess will turn in early as tomorrow I have to wake up at 6am for school. Honestly I am still not use to it. =X Takes time i guess.
I will be around the neighbourhood. You are the fussy one syahrul! =X
Play with FIRE,