Thursday, October 04, 2007
Post time...
Sorry I just don't feel like updating my blog the past few days. As lots of things has come into my mind. Well, currently I am just slacking and rotting till school starts on 15 Oct. I kind of deserve a long break after my long attachment. Basically life sucks at home! There isn't any life, all I did was just game, game and just game. But life at work sucks big time too. I wonder if when school reopens will life at school sucks too?
Things that are in my mind was my studies, her, army, future career, alumni band, frenchiphone, and getting old. Yup my birthday had past a few days ago and now I am 19. My own responsibilities in life gets more and more on myself. I have been thinking, what if I could not make it to the polytechnics? What can I do after my army life? I won't consider signing on as I am the type of person who doesn't like to be boned. What next? Get into Logistics industries just with a H. Nitec Certificate? Hah. I won't even get a desire salary to stable myself I guess. What more? A mode of transport for myself in 3years time? Dream on Jared.
I really would like to work doubly hard for my studies but, I just can't get my ass moving. How can I? Help! Anyway, different person have it ways to succeed in life. Maybe as for mine it has to take up more time. Enough. I will stop here.
Woke up before 12 I guess. Went to bath and next was my "breakfast". Ate and play in front of my laptop. Bad for digestion, but anyway who gives a damn about it. I did that always. Play maple till about 2.30pm and head out to meet Eugene and Jaspers at Jurong Point. Eugene's 2nd visit to Jurong from Punggol. Interesting, we walked eugene around and next we took bus 30 to Jaspers estate which is located at Taman Jurong. We went for our late lunch over at the S11 coffee shop. Next we head to SporePools, for this morning soccer's betting for the match Valencia Vs Chelsea. We bought Chelsea to win, AND YES we did win. haha Just slightly.
Reached jaspers house, I set up my laptop and stuff. Damn, no wireless connection so as a result no mapling. But we watched movie there, isn't that bad after all. House of the Dead2? I think is quite sometime movie, but it is freaking funny and kind of scary. M18 Oops. Ended almost 9pm. We then head to the hawker for our dinner. I did not ate much, just a bowl of $2 noodles. =) Next we head to 7-11 to get drinks and stuff. We kind of hang out a while. It was getting late, Eugene and I took the bus and head back to BoonLay. Send him off to station, and head home took a bath and on my laptop maple yet again. I played till this morning 4.30am, sort of waiting for the soccer results too. haha.. Thats about it.
Play with FIRE,