Thursday, October 25, 2007
Its near the end of the week again. I am back to post.
Basically school has resume for nearly 2weeks. I am sure the school time that I lost during attachment period is coming back real soon. we started to play soccer against others, and yes we won. haha.. Hope tomorrow we will yet again. =) I am touched by the way someone talk to me regarding my school work. is a she, and a classmate of mine. Well, her words really encourage me lots. I will try my very best in this final term before I get into my NS. haha. OR maybe hope for miracle to apply for deferment for poly maybe?
Today reached sch at around 9.20am whereas lesson starts at 9am. Thats very normal in ITE, the class wasn't lots of people. So after the 9 to 11. 11 was our lunch break till 12, waited for eugene to reach and went to order food. Next was class at 12pm, and went to locker after lunch to grab our books for lesson. then lesson ended at 2pm and the rest of the lesson was cancelled today by right have to go home at 6pm. =D After school played soccer a while with all of them and then head home. Slept on the way back in the train. Decided to meet up Syahrul and Azwan as they were "Studying". =X then we lepak till around 6plus, decided to eat at mac actually and then suddenly idea stride. We decided to buy instant noodles, loaf of bread and a tin of Sardine. =) Very simple yet very very funny. 3person cook instant noodles together. assisting one and other. haha.. Look at the following pictures later and you will know.
After dinner we kind of slack in syahrul's room with the tune of guitar and my melodiousness voice. =X Head home at 8.30pm and bath. Came online to blog and sleeping soon I guess. Was super exhausted.







Play with FIRE,