<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Monday, October 01, 2007

I am back to post for yesterday..

30th September 2007

Well, a great sunday indeed. why? I slept at 1am and wake up at 245pm. hmmm.. No comment, have not been sleeping well since attachment starts. Now work life for me is over. All I can do is to slack till school starts. kind of sad on saturday, leaving workplace. Have been there for the past months and now, school boy life for me. =) Manager told me to study hard and well. Forklift driver told me that too.. shake hands with them before leaving.. Kind of missing something soon in life. They really teach me lots of stuff during attachments from not a single thingy till now knowledgeable for logistics. haha. well life has to move on.

Well, today plan is to head out for jamming and after today will be break for their O level. Good luck guys. Jamming was from 5.45 till 7pm. We jammed at Seng Chai this time round. As we can really play out loud. haha. lots of improvements but more to improve. After that we head for our dinner at IMM Bagus. YumYum. Syahrul ate fish soup with rice, Azwan with his chocolate Ice Kacang, and as for me is Cheese Bake Rice. My favourite food there. After that was dessert for syahrul and I. He ordered chocolate ice kacang, and me with my durian ice kacang. Well, eating this reminds me of the past days that we ate it together. The way you feed me. Argh. Enough.

Next we went rounding around IMM and head to take 99 home at around 9.45pm. We alighted at bus stop near central and syahrul accompanied me waited for the bus to interchange. Board the bus and reach home, bath on lappy and maple lor, not very long as I was tired. Thats about it.


1 month had passes fast since the day you left me. and 2 months had passed so fast since the the day you agreed to be mine. Well, I have already accept the fact that you have left me for good. But just the kind of misses feeling that I had for you makes me think of you occasionally . I hope you are fine with your exams, and things around you. Maybe some should ask why must I still care? I am speechless to answer any of this anyway. I wanted to talk to you but I don't know how to start a conversation with you. So I choose to remain silents.....


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.