<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Woohoo~ Back to post..

Today, a free day for me today, as I took leave and intend to go down to Deyi with Syahrul and the rest to see our Boon Lay NCOs. But, last night Mrs chee doesn't allow us to go as she was still in the funeral and won't be going to Deyi. So we listens to her and not go. Then make plans for today. what plan? Soccer yet again. haha..

Morning went to take train at around 9am and then head to school first due to meeting my lecturer to collect some stuff for the upcoming exams that I will be taking on 12 Sep. After taking, then when to bought green tea, and head to bus stop and take the bus to Tanah Merah and switch to train back to Boon Lay, I don't like staying in school too long as I was all alone. haha Kind of bored. Back to Boon Lay, and head home to take my soccer stuff and get change and went Jamming with Azwan and Syahrul. Today jamming was great, lots of improvments maybe because we ain't sick anymore. haha.. We jam till about 3.30pm, and head over to Syahrul's estate for soccer with the rest. Lots of peeps today on our side. Syahrul, Khairul, Aqeel, Amzar, Rais, Utha, Muhaimin, Faizal, Rahman, Suhaizat, Deeni, AND ME!!!! haha sorry if I spell any wrong names. haha..

Soccer was ultra fun as, we had finally beat those mats for 2 consercutive times. That was totally awesome, as we have been losing all the way since 4plus. till the last 3 match was form by Syahrul, Rais Utha and I. Our team work was super great, and I save unlimited goals today. Till those people who shoots blood boil.haha.. I am on form like hell. Despite those pain of rembat and falling down injuring myself. It is worth the fun. After soccer went to syahrul's house to change and after he bath we head to the 24hrs coffee shop for late dinner and next was Home Sweet home. haha..


I will be around the neighbourhood.. =D


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.