<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Saturday, September 22, 2007

Well yesterday was a super tiring day for me. Woke up around 7.45am, to prepare myself for Polite Bowling selection, over at Safra Yishun. Played 3 games in total and my score wasn't fantastic, so does others. Well, maybe is due to lane condition. Its kind of sucky anyway. I wonder is too oily or not oily enough. As my hook ball, did not curl in much. Well, perhaps technics is still not there yet. I am still best for straight ball. I was rather fucked up actually, So I use my straight ball instead. Well, CRAP. Recently focus too much on hook. Now both skills mixed up. It sucks. Average score at least more then 120 la. Many of them is lower. Hopefully I will get in as it will be the best Birthday present I guess. =)

Birthday? Turning 19 soon. Hmmm.. Sounds old, =X well life have to move on. First birthday steadless after such a long time. Haha.. Thats alright planing to celebrate my birthday twice. which is Thursday and Friday. With my school pals and Frenchiphone. haha..

Well, after selection yesterday head to the coffee shop near Safra for lunch for the 1st time with my ITE bowling mates. Well, kind of cool. Its once in a blue moon, very soon I will be out of this campus and chiong in the forest. LOL. NS? hmmm. I rather MS. hahaha... Lame SHIT. After eating head to Causeway point for a stroll and meet Syahrul over there. Seesee looklook around. Many pretty chicks out there, But no interest to get one. Went to the arcade to wait for Syahrul, hand ichy went to top up $20 to play Sweetland. lol the bigbig scoop sweet, and win jackpot one. Still not enough, and I top up $10 again lor. Not long after Syahrul came.

Haiya, Just feeling moody and puzzled lar, yesterday even today. hmmm...

After I got the Jackpot, then we then leave arcade and head to this audio shop. 2 things interest me. Ipod Nano V3- 8GB, and A pair of PA speakers.

Ipod Nano V3- 8GB- I need an MP3 Player. Anyways seems quite cheap $340 for 8GB

PA speakers- Its for my cosy jamming house. Plan of turning my house into one. $300+

If I really did, I will stay in the room 24/7. LOL. Well, this will cost alot. I will be the only one, paying.. hmmm.. Soundproof? Guitars? Amps? Dreaming la. haha..

Next head to the music shop and get the guitar machine for my guitar, so call the tuning head, as my classical guitar's broke liao. Bought a set of strings. Boom. spend another $20.

Next, head to civics plaza to get azwans electric guitar string, and next was to Pasar Malam. Quite big, more to a bazzar raya. Found the earpiece adaptor that Syahrul wants, and also the handphone batt that my mum need. After purchasing, we head for train, kind of crowded it was end work timing.

Took the train with that 15+kg bowling bag and zooom Boon Lay, all passengers please alight.
Head home straight, Syahrul help me to change my guitar string too, not long after Azwan came. We kind of jam a bit. After restringing the guitar. Quite nice, sing sing sing. 10.15pm. They both left and I cook a bit, and eat bath. Next was game lor, what else? Until fall asleep.

As for today, it is actually planless. I will always make plan when planless. What can save alots of money and past time fast? Jamming at Jared's Jamming studio lor. Went to PM to meet up the both of them at 230pm + suppose to be at 2pm. haha.. They accompany me too my lunch at mac and next we head to took 179 back to my house. Started jamming from 4 and around 7pm. Did some recording, Semua Tetang Kita(All about us), by peterpan. Is a acoustic version I can say. Guitarist are the both of them. Vocalist? Me lor. haha.. I love this song alot. Can say it is one of the my fav malay songs. Did some old songs as well. After they left. Did a major tidy up of my 2 rooms. well, my room and my study room I could say? Every where is full of my stuff. I wonder am I like a Garang Guni? Seems like keeping lots of unwanted stuff. Well, throw alot today. Maybe there is more coming up. Pack for about 3-4 hours. Can just imagine, how messy it is. =X
Took a bathe, and came online. Damn fucked up lar, My router give problems, call up my IP and ask for help lor. Never use router for the time being, only straight from Modem. Oh ya? I did not eat my dinner today. I don't feel like eating. Damn it. I have lots of problems in my mind. her no. 1, her no. 2, her no. 3.

Don't think too much. I am not flirting. =) Peace.

I will be around the neighbourhood. Although less lepak..


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.