Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Finally I have the time to update, as was busy or perhaps lazy to do it.
Well, currently at working at office today. As I said there isn't much work in warehouse.
As for yesterday, I am working at the car warehouse as usual nothing much. cycle to the coffee shop to get lunch. hmmm, I am too free I could say. haha.. after luch at around 1 plus. Went into 1 car to rest, then fall asleep till 4pm =X. Sleep and get paid. After awake got a task and went to search for one outgoing car. After that was about 5pm and make my way out of warehouse went to buststop waited not too long for bus, and the bus was smooth and fast. Cool. Reach interchange around 6.15pm. Went home pack my guitar and my laptop out I go to meet Syahrul and Azwan at Central's KFC. After eating, tried to login to maple but too lag, instead we head to our as usual lepak place to record songs. Sounded not too bad afterall is 1st recording, we played Guardian Angel. well, lots of low and high parts but kind of manage to overcome to sing it.
After recording was around 1045pm, head to as usual bus stop and went home taking 243. well, reach home took my shower and out straight to laptop and continue my mapling till around 2.30am.Thats about it.
I will try to update more often if I am not busy, lazy or tired.
I will be around the neighbourhood. =)
*2 More Days.*
I guess mapling is the only way to distracts myself from life. well, life seems more and more like a roller-coaster. Certain plans for my birthday was cancelled. Well, very disappointed with my classmate for certain issues regarding my birthday. Its ok, I will be fine I guess. I don't care, I don't bother anymore.
Play with FIRE,