<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Monday, September 10, 2007

09 September 2007

Wooohooo~.. Post time!!!

I have just uploaded a new song in the blog. It is The Frenchiphone's very own 1st success recording. I hope you all will enjoy it, The Song title is A Song For That Girl, it is actually a song from my previous band name Bitter Sweet Sour in 2005. Credits goes to my secondary school best buddy Hannan, as the both of us is came out with this lyrics. Kind of upset as this is the band 's last song played. So now with permission I have brought it over to The Frenchiphone, we have added some guitar solo and kind of modified it. By the way this song would not be send to anyone, as there is some plans ahead and I will tell you guys another time. =D Sorry for any inconvenience cause.So sit back and enjoy! Do drop me a tag if you like our song. Thanks!

Time to post about my day today. Actual plan today was to stay at home and study for my upcoming exams on wednesday. But due to a call from Rais in the morning study plan was cancelled as he asked me to tag along to watch our percussion juniors performance. I agreed to go because the performing ones are my juniors. =D Well, Did my school work from 12pm plus till about 2pm. Head to bath and got prepared by 2.45pm, then kind of pack my bag a little and zooom out to meet Rais at control station. After meeting Rais, he then accompany for my late lunch at LJS. While I am eating Utha came, not long after was Syahrul. After my lunch we went back to control station to meet up with Hawa. Without further delay we went up to the platform for train. Oh ya, was told by RAIS that the performing venue was SENTOSA. By the name of Marine Cove.. Hmmm.. We reached HarbourFront station at about 4.30pm, we then head to Vivo to take the monorail as none of us has tried it before. While we were in the monorail, Albert call up Rais and the conversation is "The performance is at Marine Cove, East Coast Park" The expression of all of us is like What The F**K!! After paying admission fee, you then tell me the venue is wrong? kind of mad actually, but come to think Rais can't be fully blame as, the junior's 5days camp is held at SENTOSA. So who the f with know the performance isn't there.

Well, since we are already there we then tried hard to make some last minutes plan at Sentosa. Guess what? We head to this place called Rasa Sentosa Resort. I have never been there before. There is an arcade, pool tables, table tennis table there. Hmmm.. We first head to the arcade and then get our money change to tokens and 1st game was Daytona challenge between, Syahrul, Rais and I. Poor Hawa, seems quite bored but she fail to smile and say she isn't bored. As for Utha, he is $less. =X So no one did charity for him. Too bad. haha.. Next was this gun game between Syahrul and I, while Rais and Utha riding on the motorcycle game. Next was pool 2 on 2. Syahrul and I a team, and Rais and Utha. As for Hawa, she is our photographer. =D After 2 games of pool. We are kind of attracted to the pingpong ball machine. Just insert a dollar coin a pingpong ball will be out, as we need to purchase the ball in order to play the table tennis, other than that everything was provided. We kind of enjoy ourselves there as time was about 6.30pm when we about to leave.

Next was going to the beach side as it was suggested by Syahrul. Until we found a place to sit down and chitchatting. haha.. Guess what, we manage to catch a little of sunset. Gosh, it is beautiful. I will upload a photo for that. How I wish I have a girlfriend by my side. Well.. Its ok, with friends ain't that bad too.. haha =X After that, we then head for the tram and head to beach station. We then head to 7-11 to get some drinks to quench our thirst. Took the monorail back to vivocity and then we walk around for a while and home sweet home for Rais, Utha, and Hawa. Whereas for Syahrul and I we head for dinner at this place which is so expensive but overall it is worth it. Nice and filling. Can consider for second try if I can afford in the future when I am not working. haha.. After dinner we then chill a little while and head back to Boon Lay. Met my mum in coincidence at Boon Lay, went home with her. Took a bath and here to blog. =)

Time for the sunset photo as mention(Powered by N95)




Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.