Sunday, September 02, 2007
Went to work yesterday morning, after having such a long break. Well, eneded work at 1pm. So fortunate that the outgoing cargo today is cancelled so my afternooon plan can go on smoothly. Took bus towards interchange reach about 2.15pm meet up with syahrul and then with azwan at Jurong East. Today was our very first jamming section day by the way. =) Upon reaching City Hall, we went towards bras besah food court for our late lunch and then we head to Swee lee as the both of them is looking for guitars picks. Spend quite sometimes there looking around. Nothing new actually, we then delay time here and there till is about 5pm plus we began to slowly walk to Beat Merchants located near arab st i guess.
Jamming started at 6 and ended at 7. Honestly because of all of us is about to fall sick of even already fall sick. We can't sing and play well as compared to lepak times. Nevermind there is always other time to improve on the songs. haha.. After jamming we head to another plan C as planned. It was to suntec city, for comex show. I heard it is the largest ever computer shows, never buy anything but can tell the stuff there are real cheap. Today is the last day, I wonder I should go? But I am seriously sick man. Coughing right away while blogging. Damn..
Hope I will get well soon. =D
Play with FIRE,