Friday, September 28, 2007
Back to blogging..
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yeah, Just turn 19 years old this month. Hmmm.. Old at age young at heart, wish of birthday is... I should rather say, I will keep it a secret. Talking about getting matured, makes me feel kind of sad la, I have be more responsible in things that I do. Next is I think I should be turning to army sometime next year. Well is a happy but sad thingy cause for a certain period I won't be able to get back to BLCB. Music is my life, even if I cant play very well I still have the passion in music. No one born to be talented, no one on earth can gets to heaven with just a step. Okay, thats enough about the future.
Basically, wanted to applied for leave from work place, but it wasn't granted reason being is the pay of the month has be calculated and soon to credit into my account so I can't take leave. Well, I had no other choice but to work. Actually, went to GM warehouse today, somewhere old and familiar, as was told the day before there will be incoming. So went there and I am super late due to sleeping late the previous night. Reached, never even see a single container. Was kind of surprise and shock, gave my manager a call and he said that the incoming will be postpone and I am very glad as I don't have work till too tired today and I can proceed to my plans earlier. haha..
Actually I kind of run away from work as I am suppose to stay till 6pm. But I left at 3.30pm. Lolx. Who cares anyway there isn't work to do. =X Anyway tomorrow will be my last day of work. Sad and happy feelings again. I really do learn alot thru this attachments. I learned how to drive a forklift and lots of logistics skills and concept.
Anyway, reached home around 4pm on my laptop, see2, look2, blast musics and went to bath. As will be meeting Azwan and Syahrul to celebrate my birthday at Sakura Clementi Woods. Foods were great, there is more choices than the previous day when I went to orchard. It was like a damn food feast. Thanks dude for the accompany to celebrate. =) After eating at about 8pm plus we decided to leave after our desserts. We head to West Coast Park to like kind of hang around. Upon reaching we went towards the pyramid. Wooo We manage to reach the top despite those gravity on our stomach pull us down. =X We sat there quite sometimes and sing some songs.. Next we decided to around to try those circuits or rather obstacles. haha. I fell twice, minor injury important thing is to have fun. I guess we had finish trying everything. We were perspiring like when we just finish bathing. haha. Relax a while and went to mac to grab some drinks and we stroll slowly to the bus stop. Guess what? upon reaching the bus stop we saw our bus we were like running like a fucking idiotic person desprately wanting to board that bus and the bus just zoooomm. It makes us fucking waited so long for the next. Damn it. Its ok, we did sing along session again. Board the next bus, and as for me KO. slept in the bus. the other 2 I no comment, cause I am sleeping. Reach interchange alight walk home and came online to blog first. Time to bath. Hope to update soon again.
Play with FIRE,