Saturday, September 08, 2007
07 September 2007
Posting time, well.. Today work as usual but nothing much, fall a slept after lunch at work. haha.. Nothing to do mah.. Ended work quite early as In late afternoon there is jamming sessions with Frenchiphone. haha.. The band name and consist of Syahrul, Azwan and me. haha..
We jam from 5.30pm till 8pm. haha.. Lots of improvements, and finally we can hear something that belongs to us. Won't tell you guys about it yet. =X After jamming we head to Pioneer Mall's KouFu to settle our dinner. We each bought a set of Half spring chicken with rice. YummyYummy.. After dinner went to 7-11 to bought Big Glup then head to the usual lepak place at about 9pm. We lepak all the way till 11.30pm.
They both are so fortunate, at least they have someone to talk to on the phone, as for me I can only sit in a corner and silently think of her.. haiz.. Hope things will get over real soon. =)
The End..
While hanging around with the both of them, all I had is just eu in my mind. I really misses eu lots, I may not have eu by my side. But the kind of terrible misses is a damn sucky feeling. Although it is a short one, come to think we seems like been thru lots of stuff. Why life for me is so sucky? I really hope that it doesn't happen that time. Do eu really don't have any feelings for me anymore? Not at all? Honestly I have not move on yet, people might think I am being stupid but whatever it is when is not the last day on earth, there might still be a minor percentage for my hopes. I saw your post, It hurts my heart till it bleeds. ='(
Play with FIRE,