<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Haiyo, today is the day that i retake my LSM exam. hmmm.. No hope, cause I seriously never really do. I don't even expect a pass. Well dont want to talk about it. After that head to Bugis then walk walk awhile eat and head back home. reach home at 2.30pm, take my dusty bowling ball go Arena to train for the Polite Tournament, it means a lot to me. Wow really such a long time never bowl liao. Rusty like hell. last time was the time with WeiYang and her. Well, thats the past again.

I played 6 games today all alone, basically tried to get back the feel of playing.. I think this coming days I have to train double hard although I am still working. No choice. Maybe doing some time adjustment. Luckily there is no main band practice, alumni practice or even a GF. If not I will explode liao.. haha.. Really too much things to do. But at least exam finish liao, one thing down. Now should be more on working, bowling and Frenchiphone band. =) As for soccer, the rest is still having their prelim so be it.

Well, enough of teory. After bowling at around 5pm. Went to Pioneer Mall and meet up with Syahrul and Azwan for dinner. After that, we lepak as usual at the as usual place. Home sweet home and bath here to blog. =D

Oh ya.. Happy fasting month to all my muslim friends. =D Cheers!!!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.