<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well, practically did nothing much this few weekdays at work. Sleep for hours and slack around to past time to end work. What to do? No work given, so my job is to slack will do. Well, had my bowling training on, Satuday, Monday and Wednesday which is today. This training are 2 to 3 hrs each. Having one to one coaching with my coach at arena. Each day roll about 10 games. I think should be more. GAMES NOT FRAME. I really have to train hard for my upcoming selection on this coming friday at Safra Yishun. Seriously and desperately wanting to get in for the final for the Polite Tournament, which is participated by poly and ite students from various campuses.

My average score wasn't what I have expected for today. It disappoint me alot, I won't be training till the actual day, today is so call my last and I never did well.=( Is it because, you are always there to support me for my tournaments thats why I win? I really do miss those times that you have accompanied me throughout. If you are reading the previous sentence, please just ignore alright? There isn't any special thinking that I have for now. Just hope to get in and thats all, I don't mind not wining but, getting into it is all I need. Really need lots of lucks and wishes. Hope the ball from you can lead me through the finals.

Anyway, after training today, went over to Pioneer Mall around 7pm plus to meet up Syahrul and Azwan. They accompanied me to eat at Mac but they have already have their break fast at void deck. lol. So next was lepaking around and then I head home first as I have some speacial mission. haha. Bath and came to blog. Thats about it.

I will be around the neighbourhood.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.