<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, September 14, 2007

Post time!!

Well, the last weekday of the week, kind of looking forward to weekends. Today was super late for work, suppose to be 9am I reach at 10.20am. Anyway, nobody bothers and care so do I. As there isn't much stuff in the warehouse till late afternoon. Today work at Tuas car storage warehouse. Was damn bored, make phone call from 11am till 11plus I cant remember, i called syahrul I guess. haha. Nothing much. Was lunch time next. I cycled to get my lunch bought, then head to my container office and eat, as there isn't anyone there and it is fully air condition. haha.. After that make phone call to syahrul again for to confirm this evening jamming timing. After that next was phone call from eugene, we talk a lot. But, I can remember none. haha.. Recently quite STM. Hang around in the office from 12pm to 2pm. Wow lunch time so long huh? haha..

Head back to the warehouse after I have enough rest, and sit in the guard room as usual. Next was putting my head on the table. Next was zZz.. =X Slept from 2.15 to 4pm. Hmmm.. shhh...
Wake up, recieved a fax and then back to word to search for the car wanted. After searching, was packing up my stuff and head to the bus stop at around 5.10pm. Was damn late for jamming in fact. Well, sorry guys work crops up. I reach interchange about 6.15pm and then both Azwan and Syahrul were already under my block. So we head home and put their guitar and amp at home. Next we head out to buy lunch at LJS and then head back to my estate cosy corner to eat. I mean is break fast for them. Next was heading to my house to jam. We did a recording and stuff. Ended at about, 9.15pm. They went home and I pack up my stuff next was to bath and here I am online.

Well, Saturday and Sunday I am fully booked liao. Haha..

So I will be around the neighbourhood. =D


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.