<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yup, as I say I will be back.. =D

Woke up kind of late today, but the good thing is there isn't any cargo in the morning. So was like kind of slacking in the warehouse after doing all my paper work. Took a short nap until lunch time, rested about 1hr. haha.. Ate Nasi Lemak for lunch, kind of tasty. I finish up everything in the packet. =D

After eating took a break sms her a while and head to prepare for the 2 40ft export container in the afternoon. Here comes the busy part of me, I have to tally the the outgoing cargo, copy it into the DOs, take photos of the containers etc. and cut open the shrink wrapped pallets to prepare for the loose cargo stuffing for the stuffer.

Zooomm.. Time passes fast enough, after everything ended was about 6.45pm. Was kind of late for the farewell treat from my colleague(I wonder is that how we spell that) of the company. My manager sent me off to the bus stops, and I took 193 to the interchange and meet up the the rest of them at Swensen. I ate Breaded Chicken, taste like chicken cutlet I guess. Its delicious! Chatted awhile and head home at around 9pm. Took a bathe and here I am blogging, hopping to talk to her on the phone after blogging, will my wish come true? We will see.. haha =D

The Breaded Chicken I ate for my dinner!


Come to think, this is already my last week of attachment. It has already been part of my life to get to work early in the morning this past 16 weeks. Well, I have come to a decision whereby I would continue working during my 6 out of 9 weeks of holidays which is right after the attachment.

Yup2 thats all for the day! Look forward to my post tomorrow. MissingEu badly my dear! =(


My handphone and hers<3>



Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.