<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Well today is the eve of National Day cum a official farewell to attachments.

Hmmm.. Wake up slightly later today due to sleeping late last night. But thats worth it, it makes me misses her more. =D Reach Tuas warehouse at 9.45am whereas I am suppose to reach at 9am.=X Anyway I don't have a choice due to the journey is far. Upon reaching I saw the container is outside the warehouse waiting and I went to open the doors and hop onto the forklift to start work, because the forklift driver went to another warehouse due to me not informing him early. Is my fault. Only 1 outgoing containers, it is kind of slow due to implements of new QC(Quality Control) haiz.. That makes my job harder, anyway I am used to it. =D

The container is done loading at around 11.45am, the forklift driver and I took my managers car back to another warehouse as there is some other jobs waiting for us. Reached GM warehouse, the forklift driver drop of first as I have to go back office for my farewell lunch with all the people in the whole office. Upon reaching the office I gave her a call as she was very bad mood due to some project issues in school, never manage to fully calm her down, but she did calm down a little. She reached school to hand up her project and it is my lunch time!

Oh My God! There so much food from KFC and Pizza Hut, is more like a Feast. I ate 2 pieces of chicken, 2 slices of pizza, popcorn chicken, and salad. I am so bloody full. Kind of feel the family warm in office.


After lunch my manager drive me over to GM warehouse and went there to did some cargo location planning and took a short nap as I was very sleepy after the feast =X Blah3 left workplace early at around 4.30pm cause I went to meet up with my dear. =D Don't worry she did not force me for that, I did it willingly. Went straight to buy 3 pieces of shirt due to lack of shirts to wear! haha.. Head over to Pioneer Mall Mac to meet up with her almost 6pm, bought her a cup of sundae and for myself too. We ate and chatted, is so fun being with her! She wasn't that bad mood after meeting me, that means my method of cheering her up is successful! hahha.. We then slowly walk to towards her block while talking and I sent her to her lift.

Went to meet up with Syahrul and Khairul for dinner. Surprisingly Hazwan was there too under the block near dear's block. =D I join in their crap and laughter. Damn it, Non-stop laughing remix! hahah.. We chatted till about almost 9pm and then decided to head to PM mac for our late dinner. Ate DCB Meal, and then head to lepak again with the 3 of them. But this time round it wasn't that long. While lpking dear called me chatted with her awhile and put her to sleep then continue with the rest and head to the bus stop about 10.30pm. Took 242 home and Zooom home, bath and come online to blog. thats all for the tiring day! Good Night.

Tomorrow is a official holiday so I could sleep in till a slightly later timing. =D Hahaha..


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.