<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Woke up late again at about 12pm. actually woke up at 9am plus but feel super tired and went to sleep back. =X Eat my breakfast and start working my project. Great improvements, I am almost done with my report. Stop doing at about 4pm, due to I am too restless. I took a bathe and head to Jp to look for her and her clique, as they were sourcing for gift for the band graduating. Reached Jp she told me that they are heading to Toy'R'us and I went there to look for them. =D While we were in Toy'R'us, we keep on joking around with toys. Poor amirahz is teased by all of us but i did the most. We then went to a section whereby there is some cloths and accesories for girls to doll up like a princess. So they decided to doll up amirah. The 2 designer are Wei Yang and Kaartigan,

HERE IS THE EXTREME MAKEOVER PERSON:

Nur Amirah Bte Z

No offenses alright amirah.. =X after that Alysa, Amy, and Sufi joined us. we then head to gift a name to look at the gift and then after that all of them intend to go home. So Weiyang, Kaartigan, Alysa and the both us walked back to Pioneer Mall area. the guys intend to go home. Left with alysa and us, we then head to Koufu for my late lunch and then we head to Giant buy some stuff and alysa went to busstop and I sent her home as usual. I took 179 home from the bus stop in front of her block and came online here i am blogging. =D Going to continue to chiong my project again. hope i can make it. =D

The End..




Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.