Woohoo~
Today is sunday, so sleep in till quite late till about 1pm. wakakaka. Maybe yesterday kick soccer for too long. Well no plans today as I wanted to stay at home to rush for my project. So after my late breakfast, on my laptop start working on my powerpoint presentation slides, which I need to present on this coming tuesday.
Well time passes so soon while I am concentrating in the project, it was dinner time at around 6.30pm. My dad cook some dishes for my mum and I. Quite tasty, my dad loves to cook, so he is the chef of the house. Well, it has been quite sometimes since we sat and ate together. Took a 1 hour break, and start work at my project at 8pm, but damn it I am down with a flu. My nose is rather itchy now, and I decided to continue my project tomorrow in the warehouse. =X So I click the X button on the top right of my ppt slides, and came online to blog. So nothing really happening today so short post. BUT 1 thing I am missing her badly that every minute and seconds she is in my mine. =X Hope to see her tomorrow after my work.
Thats about it. I will be around the neighbourhood.
(Copy righted from syahrul) Syahrul, hope you don't mind huh? Taik. wakakakkaa
Play with FIRE,